I love the HALO World I love the HALO World

Pretty good

I liked it, it was pretty creative, and the characters were well made. But you could have at least attempted to make your own song, rather than just using the original.

My Sad Christmas 1999 My Sad Christmas 1999

Loved it.

Don't mind those people giving it low scores, they clearly didn't grow up in the 90's. They wouldn't understand just how AWESOME a gameboy was back then, as well as Pokemon YELLOW. I can't give you a 10/10, since it was a bit weird, but it definitely made me chuckle.

And in the spirit of 1990's Christmas I'll simply say "NINTENDO 64!!!!"

golfinho responds:

yeah! i had a N64 with pokemon stadium and banjo kazooie! ... fuck wiI

Gravity_ Gravity_

Great job, but some problems

Don't get me wrong, this is an excellent flash. The art style and music choices are superb, and the subject matter is fairly unique. However, you didn't seem to do a whole lot of research before making this, as gravity is not the force that holds together DNA, nucleotides, atoms, or quarks. DNA and nucleotides are held together by electromagnetism, and atoms by both electromagnetism and nuclear force (quarks I'm not so sure about). Even so, this is a really great flash. I'm giving you 8/10, but bumping to 9/10 because this flash introduced me to a new band (TV on the Radio is now one of my favorites, and you deserve a point for that). I'll definitely be awaiting the rest of this series, but as a friendly suggestion I would have to say do some research for the next one.

Crotchless Chaps Crotchless Chaps

Great!

Funniest thing I've seen in a while, and I love your animation style.

Zelda: UO Epis:7 Zelda: UO Epis:7

Loved it

I love the series, but I have a few issues with your animation. Although it is good, it seems a little flat and stagnant. Nothing seems to have depth, it all looks sort of two dimensional. Also, there aren't enough colors and shades. Everything looks like it's all in the same kind of light. I understand that flash isn't a very advanced thing, but I think you are a great artist and should try to work on those issues.

Otherwise, everything is good. :)

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Nice

Reminds me of my own life.

Link and Navi Link and Navi

Horrible

I'm sorry, but this was just so horrible that I couldn't even watch all of it.

LinkXRetro responds:

just skip to the part 3rd part then, i think thats the best part
and dont review if you dont even finish it all
lazy jerk!

Into the Ocean Collab Into the Ocean Collab

This is just crap

I couldn't even watch the whole thing, it was so shitty.

It's Over Nine-Thousand! It's Over Nine-Thousand!

Great Stuff

Don't mind Hammi, he's a stupid fuck and a worthless human being, if even that.

This is great, funny stuff. It brings back memories of when I used to watch DBZ on toonami...Ah, those were the days: when Toonami was on everday 3-7pm and Nick actually had good shows...You bring back good memories, kudos.

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

K lol.

Outlaw pt.1 Outlaw pt.1

Madre de dios...

Three words; Mother Fucking Excellent. This is by far the best thing I have seen on Newgrounds. It is well drawn, especially for flash, and I love the storyline. I suggest that you keep on making these, as I will watch and fave every one of them. Anyone that rates this less than 10/10 has no business writing reviews at all.

I give you a 15/10, fucking divine work.