&amp;lt;:&amp;gt;Frozen in the Snow&amp;lt;:&amp;gt; <:>Frozen in the Snow<:>

Old Friend!

I see you're still making some beautiful music, eh, my old friend? I like this piece, but it seems to be missing something; though I'm not sure what. Either way, great job.

-:: Destiny ::- -:: Destiny ::-

Great

Reminds me of Castle Crashers. Great job.

Agitat0r responds:

Thanks man!

_Dreadnaught_ _Dreadnaught_

Finally

The piece I have been looking for. Powerful. Long. Epic.

Thank you.

Tasteless Classical Music Tasteless Classical Music

In the words of Thoreau...

"If a man does not march with the group, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

I dread to think of where the man following this tune is going.

Stickserious responds:

this man is walking alone.

til Line til Line

Great

I really liked it. It reminds me of old medieval music, which coincidentally is exactly what I have been looking for lately. And don't worry about age for your musical education, when I was in forth grade I took cello lessons (my school had an orchestra program) but I didn't continue with them. Now, seven years later, I regret stopping (I can't even read music anymore).

Oh well, enough ranting. I give it a 8/10 for the emotion and power behind it, but I cannot give it a full 10/10 because, quite honestly, it's not complete. It's a personal song, I get that, but if it is for the purpose for which I believe it to be for then it needs more. An instrument's (and indeed, the instrument's player's) potential is not known until it is contrasted to other, subtle and ambient sounds of other instruments. This has but one emotion for one message, when it should have many emotions to share through one message. Add to it, make it something grand and powerful that conveys your message and emotions.

iSoy responds:

Thank you very much for your review, you have no idea how long I have waited one... And very constructive review it is :). About the one and only instrument, the reason is because I wanted to play this one fully alone, may sound kinda stupid but I think this one reached it's goal, so this song is finished. Furthermore I probably won'nt make any more one instrument songs. I wish to make some dialog music but untill then I want to try different things (also in metal) and progress in the musical studies.
Once again thank you very much, Francisco.

Powerfull -- Childish Powerfull -- Childish

I liked it, but...

It seems a little off for some reason. There are occasional notes that just don't fit in with the rest of the music.

Requiem for the Great Citizen Requiem for the Great Citizen

Words Are Not Needed

You, my friend, have conveyed a message thought these notes. You do not need words. This is a great piece, keep it up.

11/10

_-={Brotherhood}=-_ _-={Brotherhood}=-_

Lovely

A tune of unmatchable skill and beauty. Yet again, you steal from me a 10/10.

And SprintT, that poem you wrote fits perfectly with the tune as lyrics if you sing it right and at the right time.

_-={The Spread of Chaos}=-_ _-={The Spread of Chaos}=-_

Damn

I have a poem for this too, but I wrote it long ago. Instead of posting it (as it is long), I'll just leave a URL:

http://parasky.deviantart.com/art/The -Battalion-64823674

_-={Crumbling Cathedral}=-_ _-={Crumbling Cathedral}=-_

Once again, you are a master

You seem to have mastered music, my friend. 10/10 again.