I love the HALO World I love the HALO World

Pretty good

I liked it, it was pretty creative, and the characters were well made. But you could have at least attempted to make your own song, rather than just using the original.

My Sad Christmas 1999 My Sad Christmas 1999

Loved it.

Don't mind those people giving it low scores, they clearly didn't grow up in the 90's. They wouldn't understand just how AWESOME a gameboy was back then, as well as Pokemon YELLOW. I can't give you a 10/10, since it was a bit weird, but it definitely made me chuckle.

And in the spirit of 1990's Christmas I'll simply say "NINTENDO 64!!!!"

golfinho responds:

yeah! i had a N64 with pokemon stadium and banjo kazooie! ... fuck wiI

Gravity_ Gravity_

Great job, but some problems

Don't get me wrong, this is an excellent flash. The art style and music choices are superb, and the subject matter is fairly unique. However, you didn't seem to do a whole lot of research before making this, as gravity is not the force that holds together DNA, nucleotides, atoms, or quarks. DNA and nucleotides are held together by electromagnetism, and atoms by both electromagnetism and nuclear force (quarks I'm not so sure about). Even so, this is a really great flash. I'm giving you 8/10, but bumping to 9/10 because this flash introduced me to a new band (TV on the Radio is now one of my favorites, and you deserve a point for that). I'll definitely be awaiting the rest of this series, but as a friendly suggestion I would have to say do some research for the next one.

&amp;lt;:&amp;gt;Frozen in the Snow&amp;lt;:&amp;gt; <:>Frozen in the Snow<:>

Old Friend!

I see you're still making some beautiful music, eh, my old friend? I like this piece, but it seems to be missing something; though I'm not sure what. Either way, great job.

-:: Destiny ::- -:: Destiny ::-

Great

Reminds me of Castle Crashers. Great job.

Agitat0r responds:

Thanks man!

_Dreadnaught_ _Dreadnaught_

Finally

The piece I have been looking for. Powerful. Long. Epic.

Thank you.